Monday 14 April 2014

LANGKAWI ISLAND

traveling and holiday is my passion. luckily my university is near to many best-place-to-visit. most famous place that student will go is, Hatyai, Krabi Island, Pulau Pinang, Pulau Langkawi and many more. last semester, i had visited Pulau Langkawi. i rewarded myself with 3 days 2 night vacation at Cenang Beach after struggling my final exam. hihi.. i spent only RM200 to stay there. many place that i've visited at Pulau Langkawi. the most best place i like is cable car ! yes cable car. Panorama Langkawi Cable Car.

Panorama Langkawi Cable Car is one of the major attractions in Langkawi Island, Kedah, Malaysia. the total length is 2.2km. you can see all the panorama view of Langkawi Island on the top station. Subhanallah. what a beautiful view !

definitely i will come again with my family. Langkawi Island is a beautiful place to visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment